What is Physiotherapy and what can we help?
Physiotherapy is a form of therapy which can help with a whole host of aches and pains, injuries and health problems. Physiotherapists are trained to assess the source of any muscle, joint or nerve pain and provide patients with effective drug free treatments to restore mobility and good health, whilst advising patients in how to avoid further problems.
Thorough assessment and treatment from our experienced Physiotherapists can lead to prompt diagnosis of your condition and alleviation of your symptoms. It is often ‘hands on’ but can involve the use of a variety of treatment options including:
- Antenatal post natal pain therapy.
- Manual Therapy (hands on)
- Electrotherapy (Ultrasound)
- Exercise & rehabilitation
- Taping & strapping
Evidence has shown that Physiotherapy can be beneficial in the treatment of:
- Mobility problems
- Back, neck and shoulder problems
- Sciatica and ‘trapped nerves’
- Knee pain and lower limb problems
- Arthritis and ‘wear and tear’
- Sporting injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- RSI and workplace problems
- Antenatal and postnatal pain and problems
- Recovery from fractures
- General musculoskeletal ‘aches and pains’